Wednesday 30 September 2015

Fall/Autumn Make-Up Essentials| Featuring Mac Media


So now that October is almost here and Fall/Autumn is upon is, it's time to mix up the makeup routine a tad. So here's what I've been loving so far... P.s. I do apologise for the abundance of Bourjois Paris products, I seem to be liking them a lot lately!

Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Foundation
I have always been a firm believer in sticking to a good foundation, so for the last few years I haven't really tried any new ones. Then, this month Bourjois had a 3 for 2 event and I thought I'd give this foundation a go... and I am so glad I did! It's super high in coverage which means I don't have to wear as much concealer and it gives such a nice glow after even when you've put powder on. It lasts me all day too, which is a must have in the colder weather!

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
This palette has been collecting dust in my drawer until recently. This is such an autumnal palette with all the gorgeous brown, golds and purples and it works fab for an every day look or a vamped up evening smokey eye!

Bourjois Paris Bronzing Powder
This is my absolute go to Bronzer. I love it. It looks stunning with a dark lip in the autumn/winter and is so easy to apply.

Barry M Nail Varnish
Lets face it, we've all been waiting for October to arrive so we can rock the dark nails again... and here's two of the shades I think look fab... Cosmo Berry which is a darker plum colour and Raspberry which is more of a deep red. I've also been loving the matte nail look so apply Barry M matte paint over the top and prepare for nail envy!

Bourjois Paris Blush
This blush in shade 54 Rose Frisson/ Frosted Rose is such a gorgeous colour. I'm not usually a fan of bronzer and blush together but paired with the Bronzing Powder, this creates such a fresh faced look - like you've been out in the cold with rosy cheeks - but you get to sit in the warm, instead!

Dark Lips
This combo of three lip products will no doubt be my staple autumn lip. NYX lipliner in plum, The Ted Baker Lip Pencil (no shade colour, sorry!) and Mac Media are spot on for autumn. I've never tried NYX before as it isn't sold in the UK but I am so surprised by its good quality for such a cheap price. And as for Mac, well we all know how blimmin' good their lipsticks are.

Bourjois Paris 1 Second Volume Mascara
I am so fussy when it comes to mascara, but this one definitely has my approval. It's a winner if you're after length as it's probably the longest my lashes have ever been through mascara alone, and the brush is a good'en as well!

Let me know what products you're looking forward to trying this fall/autumn!

Love Lauryn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment