Saturday 19 September 2015

Rediscovered: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

                         
                           


After a huuuge clean out of the makeup drawer, I found a few gems that I realised I'd completely forgotten about the last few months. There's nothing better than re-discovering an old love, especially when it comes in the form of chocolate scented makeup!

After playing around with the gorgeous colours that are on offer in the palette, I soon remembered how much I loved it, especially in the autumn with so many bronze, golds and gorgeous purples. The shadows are quite pigmented which makes it easy to build up the colours and blend them in easily.

                                      


I'm no expert when it comes to eye makeup and normally stick to the basics but these colours make it so easy to create a smokey eye so I'd definitely recommend it for beginners like myself - plus it literally smells like chocolate, who can resist that?!

Love Lauryn xo




No comments:

Post a Comment