Wednesday 23 September 2015

September Birch Box

                     
                         


So over the last year or so I've absolutely loved the monthly Birchbox but when I graduated and had to crack down on my spendings I had to cancel my subscription *sob*... However, when I saw a cheeky little email in my inbox about Birchbox's birthday I couldn't resist having a peek at the website. Whether your a member or not, this month they were offering a present to everyone... and mine was 50% off this months box. A Birchbox for £6?! Well, it would be rude not to, right?

I have to say, for £6 this months box was just fab. I received products I'd been wanting to try for ages... although now I'm not so grateful because I'm totally hooked on them. I've included a little description of each product below...

1. Benefit: The Porefessional: License to Blot
I am a huge fan of the Porefessional primer and when I saw this in my box I was so happy. I've been wanting to try it for months and I can say it definitely lived up to my expectations. My foundation went on a lot better and stayed on a lot longer than without the blotting stick... plus the packaging is so cute.

                                       


2. Beauty Protector Body Cleanser
This is pretty much your standard body wash but I must say that it does smell amazing! It's perfect to pop in your suitcase and take on holiday!

3. The Birchbrush
This little brush is so handy to leave in your handbag for work or in a clutch on a night out. It's pretty similar to a tangle teezer which is my holy grail of hair brushes, except the bristles aren't as flexible but it's size makes it a life saver on a windy morning.

4. Laura Mercier: Flawless Skin Face Polish
We all know Laura Mercier is the queen of beauty, so I was beyond happy to see one of her products in this months box. With sensitive skin, I have to be so careful what products I use but this was a god send! The cleansing wash made my skin feel so smooth and clean and meant applying makeup was a lot easier, too.

5. John Masters Organics: Detangler
I've never really used a detangler before and when I first tried this through my hair it did make it a little greasy. However, the second time I just ran it through the ends of my hair and my brush ran straight through... plus it smells like a spa in a bottle! Bonus!

6. Laqa & Co: Cheeky Lip Pencil in Humble Brag
I love the Laqa & Co lip pencils as they apply so easily, are full of colour and stay on for ages, and this one was no exception! The colour is such a nice shade of pink that I'll definitely be wearing.

                                     


If you head on over to birchbox.co.uk before the end of September you can still grab a birthday box... and trust me, its definitely worth every penny of that £6. Meanwhile, I'm off to shopaholics anonymous...

Love Lauryn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment