Thursday 1 October 2015

Baking Haul: Queen of Cakes




With Great British Bake Off airing again, it's safe to say I've caught the urge to bake! Which to those who know me, will realise that was something I thought I'd never say as I am possibly the worst person at baking, ever.

While we had a few baking bits in the cupboard, there were a few basics that we didn't have, so when I took to Amazon to have a browse, I found this brand The Queen of Cakes that sold super cute baking equipment that's pink and heart shaped... what more of an incentive do I need to bake if everything is pink?!

Cake Pop Silicone Mould
I've always thought that cake pops like so cool, so after finding this mould I thought I'd give it a whack, and for just £4 why not?!

Rolling Pin
For some very odd reason I couldn't find a rolling pin in our house so this silicone one that prevents the dough sticking to it - great for people like me - was a steal at £3.

Measuring Cups
Half a cup? What sort of cup? A drinking glass? A mug? Well, now I know with these handy measuring cups that were just £1!

Cake Saver
Not that cake ever lasts long enough to have to be saved in my house, but I thought its a cute way to display a cake if anything and for just £3 it seemed like a fab idea.

Cupcake Filler
Okay, so this seems a bit adventurous for me right now, but maybe when I become the next Mary Berry I can use to take my cupcakes to the next level - and it was a complete bargain at £1!



I found this adorable Tala Icing Bag Set in The Range, although I'm not sure of the price but it was definitely less than a fiver! It comes with so many nozzles which makes decorating cakes so easy - even for rubbish bakers like me!

Keep your eyes peeled because I'll be showing you how I put these products to use in some upcoming Halloween Treats Post!

Love Lauryn xo


No comments:

Post a Comment