Friday 2 October 2015

My Summer Experiences

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Autumn... I love the cosy weather, candles, nights in and what not but it got me thinking that I had a pretty good summer this year. At the time, I didn't really feel I did a lot, but looking back now, it was actually pretty eventful.

So here's some of the stuff I got up to:

1. Visited New York
So this year I visited America for the first time. We decided to take a trip to New York to celebrate the end of university, and I had one of the best weeks of my life. I quite literally feel in love with the city that never sleeps.

                           


2. Turned 21 
This year was the big 21. I was so spoilt on my birthday and had so much fun celebrating with everyone.

                 


3. Holiday With Friends
For my 21st we booked a long weekend away to Center Parcs with our friends, and I loved every minute of it. I've been a few times before, but I loved going with friends and celebrating... especially in the spa. 

             


4. Graduated University
After three verrrry long years, I finally reached the end of university and received my degree from Jacqueline Wilson... 9 year old me went craaazy.

          



5. A LOT of Barbeques
One of my favourite things about Summer is the chilled evenings, sitting around the BBQ with friends, and this year I definitely made that most of it!




6. A Weekend Away
My parents took my younger brothers and sister away for the week to Somerset, and we joined them for the weekend. It was so nice to get away and switch off for a few days.





7. Booked my Wedding
Eeeek! A year after we got engaged, we finally booked our wedding at the venue I'd dreamed of having since I was little girl... excited doesn't even cover it!



7. Ate A LOT of food
What says summer like endless amounts of food? Errr nothing!



8. Family Weddings.
Finally, Summer wouldn't be summer without a good ol' family wedding!


So it's safe to say, Summer 2015 served me well.. but for now, I am more than happy that Autumn is on it's way!

Love Lauryn xo



No comments:

Post a Comment