Sunday 6 July 2014

Goodbye To The Teen Years!

So on Thursday I turned 20 (boo for no more teenage years!) and I had one of the best birthdays I've ever had. With a day full of family, yummy food and some absolutely gorgggg pressies, it's safe to say it's a birthday I won't be forgetting anytime soon.


I got so many lovely presents but as a lot of them were clothes so I couldn't fit them all in the picture! I was so so spoilt by my lovely boyfriend, who bought me the Cannon eos 600d camera! I'd been after this camera for aaages and I was so surprised when he bought it for me. I've been snapping away all weekend and am so in love with it. He also treated me to the gorgeous Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight Eau So Fresh perfume which just smells so fab and the most beautiful Kardashian Kollection handbag. My sister bought me the Naked 2 palette which has such a lovely range of colours that I can't wait to try out. My parents gave me some money to put towards my trip to Rome in September but also bought me some lovely high waisted black skinny jeans, a grey cami top and a beautiful necklace from an online boutique called Ruby Slippers and Little Munchkins. The necklace is called a floating locket as it consists of a glass frame with an array of charms floating inside. 


We went to a recently refurbished local pub for lunch - nothing beats a good old pub lunch! It was such a gorgeous day we sat in the garden to eat. I opted for the chicken pie and mash and it was soo good! And the chocolate fudge cake was even better.






I spent the afternoon with the rest of my family, followed by a looovely Indian takeaway (calorie overload, I know!) and it was so nice to relax in front of the telly with my family after a hectic day. I had such a fab day so thank you to everyone who sent messages, cards and presents!

See you next time!

Love Lauryn xo




No comments:

Post a Comment