Tuesday 20 May 2014

Get To Know Me Tag!

Seeing as I've only just started my blog I thought I'd do a get to know me tag as a way of introducing myself... I will do more exciting posts in the future, I promise!

1. Do you have a middle name? I do, it's Nicole. the same as my mum and cousin.
2. What was your favourite subject in school? I was such a History geek in school so definitely History!
3. What's your favourite drink? Dr. Pepper Even though I can't drink it anymore... sigh.
4. Favourite song at the moment? I really couldn't choose!
5. What would you name your children? That's a secret!
6. Do you participate in any sports? I used to dance from a young age but I don't anymore. I do spend a lot of time in the gym at the moment though, which surprisingly I really enjoy.
7. Favourite Book? I could write a never ending list for this, but the Hunger Games series is definitely up there!
8. Favourite Colour? Pink.. I'm such a typical girly girl!
9. Favourite Animal? Penguins for sure.
10. Favourite perfume? Chanel No. 5... although I have to keep stealing my mums because it's so expensive!
11. Favourite Holiday? Disneyland without a doubt!
12. Have you graduated High School? I have, in 2010 although you don't really graduate in England. But I will be graduating university next year. 
13. Have you been out of the country? I have, but not a lot as neither of my parents like flying.
14. Do you speak any other languages? No, but its something I really wish I could do!
15. Do you have any siblings? Younger twin brothers and a younger sister.
16. What's your favourite store? I want to say the disney store but I feel like I should answer with something more mature... so Forever 21.
17. Favourite Restaurant? The nicest Indian called the Hasina! I loooove Indian.
18. Did you like school? I did! Im a geek, I know. 
19. Favourite YouTubers? Zoella and Alfie - my sister will be so disappointed in my obvious answer.
20. Favourite Movie? Pearl Harbor... and any disney film!
21. Favourite Tv Show? Sooo many, but I'll never get bored of Friends.
22. PC or Mac? My Mac takes yeaaaars to turn on so I'd have to say my PC!
23. What phone do you have? an iPhone 4.... with a very smashed screen after dropping it in Disney and then dropping a golf club on it... oops.
24. How tall are you? 5 ft 4 and 3/4 (Im proud of the 3/4)

Personal Questions:
1. What do you order at Starbucks? There's only a costa near me so I never go to starbucks... sob.
2. One thing in your closet you cannot live without? My juicy couture tracksuit!
3. Whats one thing most people probably don't know about you? That I did Irish dancing for years I guess?!
4. Name on thing you want to do before you die... Have a family.
5. What's one food you cannot live without? McDonalds!!!
6. What quote/phrase do you live by? As cliche as it is... it all happens for a reason.. I'm a strong believer in fate.
7. What's your most listened to song on iTunes? My iTunes wont open!!!
8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? I's say I'm quite girly. I like a nice top with jeans or leggings. I don't often wear anything that's really 'out there'.
9. Favourite number? 8! It was even my room number at uni!
10. Two Hobbies? Writing and reading... so nerdy. 
11. Two Pet Peeves? touchy feely people and people who eat with their mouth open...  I blame my brother for that!!
12. Guilty pleasures? Chocolate... as soon as I get in from the gym.

Hope you enjoyed!

Love Lauryn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment